Outlook Company Updater
The Outlook Company Updater is a Microsoft Outlook form that
displays company information only and allows you to update other
records in the Contacts folders from the same company. This final
version (22 Feb 97) includes a number of enhancements:
- Support for renaming the Company or Office location, which
will update all of the related contacts to the new
- Support for the Office Assistant, if the office assistant is
turned off, it will use message boxes as it does now...
- Support for 'Private' & 'Journal' check boxes, these two
are copied to related contacts unconditionally.
- Support for ask to update related contacts, when saving
Company form. For example: if you change the Company in table
view, the form will ask you if you want to update the related
- New 'Details' tab with more fields. These fields will be
updated on matching Contacts if these fields are not blank.
Setup | Usage |
Notes | Limitations |
Problems | More Information